Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moot-Za-Rel-La

Make your own pizza night is one of my favorite nights. Normally, I dread making dinner. It is probably my least favorite part of the day. But on make your own pizza night it is F.U.N.

The whole family gathers in the kitchen.










We laugh as we mix the dough and decide on toppings. Jonathan went with a standard pepperoni. I got a bit more creative: minced garlic, onions, tomatoes and Italian spices. And of course, lots of Moot-Za-Rel-La (said in Jonathan's not so believable Italian accent) cheese on both!

Imagine a picture here where we are covered in pizza dough up to our elbows, and maybe a bit in our hair. (For obvious reasons, I didn't get the shot.)

Once we had everything in the oven we impatiently waited like little kids in line at Disney World. And by waited I mean we opened the oven, a lot.










Tasted the crust and toppings along the way.










And finally our golden brown creations were ready to be devoured.










And the best part of it all.... leftovers tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love making our own pizza too! I <3 your blog. It always makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! Your blog is one of my favorites. Every time I read yours, it makes me want to edit mine to be more creatively written like you have done.

    ReplyDelete